The safety of Reynoldsburg City staff, volunteers, guests and community are a top priority and the City of Reynoldsburg is taking appropriate action to limit the spread of COVID-19. We are confident that local public health and safety procedures will guide us in our decisions about cancelling and/or postponing events for our athletes/participants moving forward. We will keep you updated throughout the next several weeks, as the COVID-19 spread in Franklin County is likely to change. Franklin County Public Health also has helpful information on their website: myfcph.org.
Following directives from Ohio Governor Mike De Wine, the Ohio Department of Public Health and the CDC to limit public gatherings, the City of Reynoldsburg will be cancelling/postponing the following Reynoldsburg Parks & Recreation events/programs effective immediately:
The following events/programs are cancelled:
*Third Thursday Winter Market 3/19/2020
*Easter Bunny Breakfast 4/4/2020
*Easter Egg Hunt 4/4/2020
The following sports are postponed until April 6, at which time we will reevaluate:
*Baseball/Softball Player Ability Assessments (parents will be notified when a date has been confirmed)
Programming held at Reynoldsburg United Methodist Church:
*Adult Men's Basketball--cancelled for March 16, 2020
*Adult Co-Ed Dodgeball--cancelled for March 17, 2020
Updated: March 13, 2020
The Parks and Recreation Department is responsible for 275 acres of parkland. The department also oversees recreational and/or sport activities for the youth, adults, and seniors of the Reynoldsburg Community. The Senior Citizens of Reynoldsburg (SCOR) was founded in 1971. Their permanent home, located at 1520 Davidson Drive, a facility of the Reynoldsburg Parks and Recreation Department now hosts over 1700 members age 55 or older.
To learn about the parks, facilities, programs and events offered throughout the year, visit the specific pages on the website, or click here to contact us with questions.
Program and Activity Registration
January-June 2020 Events, Programs, and Activities Guide
Register for programs and activities in the following ways:
- ONLINE REGISTRATION: Click the Blue Sombrero icon above to register online for youth and adult programs and events.
- By mail: Mail your registration form and payment to Reynoldsburg Parks and Recreation Department, 7232 East Main Street, Reynoldsburg Ohio 43068.
- Drop Box: Drop your payment and registration in the drop box located at the flag pole at City Hall.
- In person: Bring your registration form and payment to the Auditor’s Office, Monday-Friday between 8am and 5pm.
Game or Activity Cancellation
- Activity Status Hotline: The Activity Status Hotline (614) 322-6834 is updated at 4pm Mon-Fri and by 8am on weekends.
- Gazebo at JFK: Parties of 40 patrons or less may reserve the gazebo seven days a week (depending on availability). Resident fee is $30, non-resident fee is $35.
- Livingston House: Adult parties of 20 or less my reserve the Livingston House seven days a week (depending on availability). All Livingston House reservations must be received and paid for 14 business days prior to the event.
Ohio Parks and Recreation Association (OPRA)
2010 Governor's Award for Parks and Recreation
City of Reynoldsburg Parks & Recreation
To provide and promote participation by all Reynoldsburg citizens through educational, park, recreational and leisure opportunities.
Benefits are endless and we can prove it! Join us!