Click on the Blue Sombrero icon above to register online
for upcoming youth and adult programs and events.
Home Alone Class:
December 9, 2017 10:00 - 12:00 (noon)
Where: City Hall, 7232 East Main Street
Ages: 10-13 years
Fee (Resident/Non-Resident): $25/$35
Wouldn't you feel safer knowing your child has been trained to stay home alone? This 1 day course for boys and girls ages 10-13 teaches children how to handle strangers at the door or on the phone, what to do in case of a fire or emergency and how to plan a course of action to help kids respond to potentially dangerous situations. Kids will also learn how to fix quick and healthy snacks. This class is a must for any child staying Home Alone!
Phone Calls from Santa:
Please submit by Monday November 27.
Santa, Mrs. Claus and some of their elves will be making calls on Wednesday and Thursday, December 6 and 7 between 6:00pm and 7:00pm to all interested in discussing their holiday wishes personally. They are honored to have been invited to do this in the Reynoldsburg community, but these are the only two days they have on their busy schedule. Calls must be local to Reynoldsburg residents. Please complete the form below by Monday November 27 and return it to the Reynoldsburg Parks and Recreation Office, ATTN: SANTA.
Santa Phone Call Form
Breakfast with Santa
Date/Time: December 16 from 9:00am - 11:00am
Where: Reynoldsburg Senior Center, 1520 Davidson Drive
Join us for food, fun, and visit with the Big Elf himself!
Participants must pre-register by December 8, 2017 at 5:00pm
Register online at sports.bluesombrero.com/Reynoldsburg
or in person at Reynoldsburg City Hall (8a-5p Mon-Fri) 7232 East Main Street
Monthly Rock Painting Classes
When: Sessions listed below
Time: 2:00pm - 3:30pm
Where: Reynoldsburg Senior Center
Age: 10 years of age and older
December 3, 2017
- Holiday/Winter: Two different holiday designs will be available to pick from. A Christmas tree and a winter/snow theme.
January 7, 2018
- Word/Quotes: In this class we will be learning how to easily transfer words to rocks using carbon paper. Bring in a word or a quote you’d like to transfer to a rock. Words & quotes should be printed & sized small. General words will be provided as well.
February 4, 2018
- Hearts: Several different heart designs will be available to pick from.
March 4, 2018
- Butterfly Design: This class will teach a fun and colorful butterfly design that anyone can replicate at home.
April 8, 2018
- Spring Flowers: Spring has sprung so we will be learning some fun & easy ways to paint flowers on rocks.
May 6, 2018
- Mom Rocks: Mom does rock so we will focus on rocks that say “MOM” and can be given as a Mother’s Day gift.
June 3, 2018
- Beach/Sunset: In this class, will we learn a simple technique to create beautiful sunset rocks.