Did You Receive an Administrative Subpoena from RITA?
Beginning November 16, 2021 the Regional Income Tax Agency (RITA) will issue an Administrative Subpoena to taxpayers who appear to owe an income tax filing for tax years 2019 or earlier. To respond this subpoena you may use one of the following methods:
File Your Returns Electronically at MyAccount orFastFile
Fax Returns to: 440.922.3510
Mail Returns to: Attn: Compliance Department
PO Box 470538
Broadview Heights, OH 44147
For additional assistance (in-person or by phone), please contact RITA at 1.800.860.7482.
Note: If you were exempt from filing an income tax return, you may submit an exemption form electronically via MyAccount or FastFile.
City services, such as Police, Parks and Recreation, events, and street improvements, are made possible through City Income Tax.
The Reynoldsburg income tax rate is 2.5% with 100% credit, up to 2.5% for taxes paid to the workplace municipality. Since the income tax is mandatory, all residents are required to file an annual city income tax return (or, in some cases, an exemption). The Regional Income Tax Agency (RITA) assists in administering the income tax.
Who is required to file and/or pay city income tax?
- Residents of Reynoldsburg who are 18 years of age and older must file an annual return, even if no tax is due.
- Businesses and employers are subject to pay the 2.5% city income tax and must file an annual return, even if no tax is due.
- Non-resident individuals who earn income in Reynoldsburg that is not subject to employer withholding must file an annual return.
- If you are retired or permanently disabled with no taxable income, you must file a one-time declaration of exemption.
How do I make a payment or get a tax form?
The following options are available:
- Tax Forms: file electronically via FastFile , download forms or request forms by calling 800.860.7482
- Pay Online: login to MyAccount 24/7
- Pay-By-Phone with 24/7 self-service options at 800.860.7482
Checking or Savings Account, Visa™, Master Card™ or Discover Card™
Please note that a 2.75% Service Charge will be added to payments made by credit card. Payments made by check (make payable to RITA) or via ACH will not incur this service charge.
- By Phone: call RITA directly at 800.860.7482
- In Person: RITA Local Office located at 760 Lakeview Plaza Blvd., Ste. 400, Worthington, OH 43085 (appointment may be required)
For Federal, State, School District, or Property taxes, please utilize the contact information below.
Federal Income Tax
Forms: available at: www.irs.gov/forms-instructions
General information: 800.829.1040
Make an appointment at the local office: 844.545.5640
State of Ohio Individual and School District Income Tax
Forms are available online at: www.tax.ohio.gov/Forms.aspx or by calling 800.282.1782
General information: 800.282.1780
Property Tax is administered by the county in which the property is located, refer to links to the right of this page.