As the April 18th Reynoldsburg Income Tax Filing Deadline approaches, we offer taxpayers several options for filing their City of Reynoldsburg Income Tax Return, from online filing to one-page mail-in options.
- ONLINE FILING OPTIONS - RITA has simplified the online filing process with FastFile and MyAccount options.
- ONE-PAGE EASY FORM & DECLARATION OF EXEMPTION FORM - Reynoldsburg offers taxpayers a one-page Easy Form (available in both English and Nepali) and Declaration of Exemption Form (available in both English and Nepali).
- FORMS - Traditional paper tax forms are available at RITAOhio.com as fillable pdf documents that taxpayers may complete, print and mail.
- CONTACT BY PHONE – (800) 860-7482. Self-service RITA phone options such as making a payment, checking refunds and estimates are available around the clock or you may speak with an agent during business hours.
- IN-PERSON TAXPAYER ASSISTANCE - Walk-in assistance is available at the RITA Worthington location (by appointment): 760 Lakeview Plaza Blvd., Suite 400, Worthington, OH 43085.
City services, such as Police, Parks and Recreation, events, and street improvements, are made possible through City Income Tax.
The Reynoldsburg income tax rate is 2.5% with 100% credit, up to 2.5% for taxes paid to the workplace municipality. Since the income tax is mandatory, all residents are required to file an annual city income tax return (or, in some cases, an exemption). The Regional Income Tax Agency (RITA) assists in administering the income tax.
Who is required to file and/or pay city income tax?
- Residents of Reynoldsburg who are 18 years of age and older must file an annual return, even if no tax is due.
- Businesses and employers are subject to pay the 2.5% city income tax and must file an annual return, even if no tax is due.
- Non-resident individuals who earn income in Reynoldsburg that is not subject to employer withholding must file an annual return.
- If you are retired or permanently disabled with no taxable income, you must file a one-time declaration of exemption (English Format) / (Nepali Format).
How do I make a payment or get a tax form?
The following options are available:
Checking or Savings Account, Visa™, Master Card™ or Discover Card™
Please note that a 2.75% Service Charge will be added to payments made by credit card. Payments made by check (make payable to RITA) or via ACH will not incur this service charge.
- By Phone: call RITA directly at 800.860.7482
- In Person: RITA Local Office located at 760 Lakeview Plaza Blvd., Ste. 400, Worthington, OH 43085 (appointment may be required)
For Federal, State, School District, or Property taxes, please utilize the contact information below.
Federal Income Tax
Forms: available at: www.irs.gov/forms-instructions
General information: 800.829.1040
Make an appointment at the local office: 844.545.5640
State of Ohio Individual and School District Income Tax
Forms are available online at: www.tax.ohio.gov/Forms.aspx or by calling 800.282.1782
General information: 800.282.1780
Property Tax is administered by the county in which the property is located, refer to links to the right of this page.